[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/birthday.gif[/img]
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]
Don't be yelling at your boy, burrhead. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/birthday.gif[/img]
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]
Officially retired
Ain't my birthday youngin. I've been trying to help you. I know it's like Saddam helping Hitler, but you need to simmer down some. I'm still behind ya, but it's getting a little farther.
[ QUOTE ]
it's like Saddam helping Hitler,
[/ QUOTE ]
You're killing me tonight, Saddam. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Haha, please tell me you're not taking this as seriously as you're acting..
Officially retired
I don't act. Well a little now and then. What you see is what ya get. I can push as far as anyone, but I know when I've gone to far. Just heed my advice or I'll turn em loose on ya. WakeupND is a phone call away!!!!!!!!!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
It's about time Burrhead old buddy. Let that poor boy be on his own, there is no helping him, he's bound to be a social disaster! The day that Chubz quits posting, that day, that day will be a happy day!
Roy out
---Grip it.....and Rip It---
Gym Monster-Gettin' the train everyday!!
See Chubz, just a itchin!!!!!!!!!!!!
[ QUOTE ]
The day that Chubz quits posting, that day, that day will be a happy day!
[/ QUOTE ]
And a day that will never come! For it's a day only in your dreams, Roy... Only in those sweet dreams of yours!
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp007816300.gif[/img]
Officially retired
RELEASE THE HOUNDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bookmarks